- ABOUT AAPOLY
- STUDY AT AAPOLY
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS
- UNIVERSITY PARTNERS
STUDY AT AAPOLY
AAPoly offers new state of the art facilities at Level 7 and 8, 628 Bourke Street in Melbourne city to enhance your learning experience.
- Study rooms and computer labs for self-study purposes
- Student lounge overlooking a communal tennis court
- Meals areas with fridge, microwave, distilled water, coin operated snacks, coffee and soft drinks machines
- Outdoor recreation area with plants and BBQ station for shared use
- Wireless internet
- Use of coin operated photocopy machines
- Library facility’s operating hours 9:00 -12:30 and 1:30-5:30 on weekdays
- AAPoly's students enrolled in FedUni’s programs at AAPoly are eligible to register for the CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Program.
- CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Program is a scheme whereby students are able to borrow materials from participating Victorian academic libraries.