- ABOUT AAPOLY
- STUDY AT AAPOLY
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS
- UNIVERSITY PARTNERS
January 2016 Vocational enrolment and orientation details at AAPoly
Enrolment Advice – ALL Students
Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Certificate IV in Accounting
Diploma of Management
Diploma of Accounting
Diploma of Information Technology
Advanced Diploma of Management
Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
04 Jan 2016 - 08 Jan 2016, 10am – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
Location: Level 7, 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Please bring the following with you to enrolment:
- 1 passport photo (for New Student only)
- Your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE)
- Passport and Visa
- OSHC Card (if applicable)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
- Refundable deposit of AUD$100 for an access card (for New Student only)
- Proof of payment or readiness to pay, as per your Letter of Offer
- If your Letter of Offer is conditional, please bring all of the documents required as per the offer.
- AAPoly student ID card
- vEnrolment will take approximately 1 hour. Please be punctual.
- vIf you fail to enrol / re-enrol, your COE will be cancelled and the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be notified of the cancellation.
- vFor new student, if you are unable to enrol or have not received your visa, and you need to defer your start date, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- vAs a student, you are required to attend the classes.
KEY DATES FOR January 2016 Intake:
ACTIVITY DATE Comments Enrolment dates 4th – 8th January 2016 Monday to Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm Orientation (New students only) Wednesday 3rd February 2016 10.30am – 11.30am, Room 8.15 (Level 8) Class commences Monday 11th January 2016 9.00am – 4.30pm Last day to enrol Friday 22nd January 2016 End of 2nd week Study Term 11th January – 1st April 2016 10 weeks Final Assessment week 14th – 18th March 2016 Final Assessment Times to be Announced Supplementary Reassessments 21st – 23rd March 2016 Results Publish (via Moodle) Friday 25th March 2016 Next Term Enrolment 4th – 8th April 2016 Monday to Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm Next Term Start Monday 11th April 2016 10 weeks