February 2017 Vocational enrolment at AAPoly 14-Feb-2017
DATE: 16th - 17th Feb 2017 (Thursday and Friday only)
Enrolling students are required to attend enrolment during ONE of these two nominated days ONLY.
TIME: 10am – 4pm
LOCATION: Level 7, 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Students are required to pay the remaining balance of their fees (tuition fee and non-tuition fee) for the 1st term on the Enrolment day or a $100 late payment fee will apply.
USI (UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER)
It is an Australian Government requirement that all students undertaking nationally recognised training have a USI number. Please create a USI and bring it to the enrolment. Without a USI, your enrolment cannot be completed.
Please visit https://www.usi.gov.au to create your USI and for further information about this requirement.
ITEMS TO BRING TO ENROLMENT
- Individual Passport and Visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Card (if applicable)
- Your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE)
- One passport size photo
- Refundable deposit of AUD$100 for an Access Card
- Evidence of previous studies for potential Credit (Statements of Attainment, Certificates)
- Any Outstanding Fees
- Proof of payment of any prepaid FEEs, as per your Letter of Offer
- If your Letter of Offer is conditional, please bring all additional documents required as per the offer
- Enrolment could take approximately 1 hour.
- Failing to enrol / re-enrol may lead to your COE being cancelled and the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be notified of the cancellation.
- If you are unable to enrol, or have not received your visa and need to defer your start date, please contact AAPoly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a student, you are required to attend all scheduled classes.