- ABOUT AAPOLY
- STUDY AT AAPOLY
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS
- SUPPORT SERVICES
Communication to Students - COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne
As of Thursday, 6th of August Metropolitan Melbourne will be placed under stricter Stage 4 restrictions due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases.
Due to these tougher restrictions, our 628 Bourke Street and 488 Swanston Street campuses will remain CLOSED with all team members working remotely until Sunday, 13th of September.
Online classes will run as scheduled and all electronic resources will be unaffected. Kent Street Sydney Campus remains open.
In the meantime, please contact us if you require assistance, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
For general enquiries: +61 3 8610 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For online delivery related matters:
- Higher Education programs, email HEonline@aapoly.edu.au
- Vocational programs, email VETonline@aapoly.edu.au
- Applications (withdrawal/re-admission/internal transfer/refund/release letters): +61 3 8610 4103 (Natalie)
- Vocational (VET) general enquiries: +61 3 8610 4113 (Anna) or +61 3 8610 4127 (Naiana)
- Higher Education general enquiries: +61 3 8610 4138 (Thian) and +61 3 8610 4190 (Mani)
- Leave from studies and other enquiries +61 3 8610 4101 (Helena)
We will keep you informed if there is any change until 13th of September.
Please keep safe!